Friday, July 17, 2009

From wavy Long locks to Bob..

Eva Longoria Parker even alots of people think she doesnt look good in short hair i guess she rock it so well.Even she's back being a long hair now i still love her.
I admire those women who still rockin even in short hair.Classy and confident enough.In the picture Katie Holmes-Cruise and Victoria Beckham(she's one of those woman who never goes out of style). Photos from google

Now my new hair style.I am loving it.Its short and easy.I am wearing my Zara top,Terranova short and Givenchy scarf.

The Blank jeans is from shopbop.com.They have until end of July FREE shipping.



Before i cut it.I am wearing my I can serve tee and a Blank jeans.Plus ofcourse my newly purchase D&G booties.
People actually asked me why?!But why not?But most of my friends actually love it.I myself love it so much.I never been so open minded about it before.I always thought that long hair is better.But now its alright to accept change with open heart and mind.I am more happier and less time used fixing my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment