Sunday, June 7, 2009

i am in love with those girls style..

Chulo doing his nasty thing..So now he got a gf her name is Chloe..will put pics soon..Basted!!
Met our pet Chulo,the most demanding animal i ever know,Who by the way own that died bamboo tree..Lately he got depressed coz he wants a gf but since i dont want him to have babies i delay buying another sugarglider..But look what happen after that force me and my hubby to get a girl glider..

What i am wearing that night..A/X dress,victoria secret bra,Bulgari bangles,Kate Spade envelope bag,C. louboutin shoes..


Suprise from my hubby..It's an older woman who's knocking on the door around 4pm yesterday and i told myself..I'll kick that person ass,whoever woke me up..But i got teary eyes when i saw its a bouquet of red roses(not really my fave but what can i do,we live in a place where sometimes u have to go for the 2nd best)..But a flower coming from my mi amor,my gosh i die happy..Then she said a moment pls..????..Then she was back with a small teddy bear..i collect it by the way..ill put pics next time..Then after that night dinner and party with friends..

How lucky could i be?Hitting two birds in the same stone..Well i heart both of them..For Rachel Zoe her never ending vintage collections and For Nicole Richie,she could be so classy the next thing u know she will be so relax,Plus her Balenciaga bags wont hurt either..(all photos from google.com)

Dont you wish your mum is the French editor of Vogue magazine?Well hell yeah,Just imagine seating and being invited in all the fashion shows in Europe and all the endless goodies stuff u can get your hands for free..Alas,it wasnt me or you because its her,Julia Roitfeld..

Miraslava Duma style..its amazingly devine...i would love to raid her closet..i guess nothing boring..Hope we got the same size..Well just a Birkin will be fair enough if i have to go in jail after..jejeje..(pic. from google.com)






No comments:

Post a Comment