Monday, June 8, 2009

I am lovin the color baby blue..

Wahahahaha!I think my lil bro took nicer pics than my hubby..Wrap blouse Mango,belt Burberry,Zara BF jeans and Gucci shoes(my first love affair with expensive and designer shoes)..
Tired of my skinnies,so i've tried on my BF jeans...It's actually nice and comfty...I also paired it with my baby blue wrap around blouse ,that i have for 4yrs now..jejeje..

I like the quality of this shoes,plus it never go out of style..Almost classic..I miss Tom Ford for Gucci...

Yeah i am crazy about baby blue,but i am more crazy about the heels of this Tom Ford era Gucci shoes...It's my first Gucci that cost me PH42K..But i have it for almost 6yrs now..

Just showing how nice my J brand jeans fits on me..My husband took the photo while i am trying to do something else..But i like it anyways..The necklace pendant is a black onyx stone tooth i made the style myself(So if any one who's interested just email me)and the necklace is an 18k Gold chain..
I found the same style of my See by Chloe dress in shopbop.com on sale..But its in different color thuo..If you're interested go check shopbop.com..

Lately i am crazy about the color baby blue..Anyways i have these dress my mum bought for me last March..I haven't use it yet coz its dry cleaning,was scared to take them in some cheap laundry shop..But 2weeks ago we went in HK,so i've got the chance to used it..jejeje..And its worth waiting for..I love how soft the fabric of these dress..
See by Chloe dress and Kate Spade pumps..

No comments:

Post a Comment