Sunday, June 7, 2009

Its Monday..House hunting..

I feel like so spring time,so i bought alot of flowers in shopwise last saturday..Condo is so messy,will be moving out soon..Mango blouse,Topshop jeans,My new Tods purse and Prada sandals..
Bought it last month while buying a gift for my hubby's bday and my sister in law bday..she just turned 18 last May 30..I give her a Tods bangles..I also get a RL classic polo shirt for my hubby and a gucci Money clip with card holder(since he lost the LV money clip i give him as a xmas present)..So pls Cebu pacific airline in case somebody read this one..If its still there coz he left it in the x-ray tray..Kindly email me..Thank U..But anyways i have to get something for myself too..so i got this cute make up kit..But i was thinking its to pretty to be just a make up kit..So come to momma and ill take care of u..Keep u clean and safe..jejeje

No comments:

Post a Comment