Sunday, June 7, 2009

Seriously OMG!

Lately i've been crazy over tyler dress(Adora Greenbelt5/Powerplant mall)..Tyler dress,Kate Spade purse and 9west shoes..


My first Balenciaga a gift from my husband after 2yrs being married and a bigger diamond..When we got married his not actually a rich guy..But his a hard working guy..That's what make me love him even more..His friends used to tease him,how did he made me say Yes with a small engagement ring..But the truth is,its not how big your diamond is..If he wont love and respect u after all..but now i am more happier,I am not a hypocrite not to say Diamond are girls bestfriend..





I waited and think about it for 6months..Lucky me when i go back its the only size on sale waiting for me to take her home..i am crazy about the heels..its Jill Sander S/S 08 collection dunno if its right but i know its the 2008 collection..its amazingly comfortable to walk in..i could go to 3 malls walking around and it wont never hurt..









the dress i got on sale in shopbop i love it so much..top with a nike jacket,Balenciaga bag and Jill Sander heels..










My new J brand jeans and A/X shirt..i am glad there's online shopping..













Just got my 2nd purchase in shopbop.com its really nice a J brand jeans and a dress(next photo)
















Well obviously i am not the only one who's collecting shoes..My hubby too..Mango dress and stella Luna shoes



















Real man,carry real LV..My hubby with his keepall 50 i used it often than he use it..Well nothing new his wearing his Nike airforce1 shoes and fox jacket..Meh Pinko blazer,HK t-shirt,7 jeans and Gucci shoes






















Sorry the pic is so small,hope it wasnt hard to see it..I am crazy about VB but i dnt think my hubby will allowed me to purchase a Birkin so i took my mum vintage Hermes tote,a Miss Sixty cap,Topshop top,7 for all mankind skinny jeans and Stella Luna silver gladiator heels..

































If in doubt,wear Red!and i go all red..jejeje..dress Details(Eastwood mall),Adora red clutch,Aldo heels..Actually my hubby like buddha so much..thats a buddha made of wood from Banaue..




























On the way to see a ballet show..corset from a Viet designer friend i guess she only made 4pcs of it..Zara jeans,diamond dangling,Tiffany & Co. cuffs and a pink faux fur(mum closet)..Believe me your mother's closet is the best vintage hunt ever..Asked permission before taking something,she might say No but atleast she'll not gonna get mad..It's what we call respect..































Nothing much..i look stress in this pic. Wearing: Vintage jeans(mum closet),top Topshop,belt D&G(Adora Greenbelt5),bag Balenciaga(Balenciaga store Greenbelt5)and shoes Kenneth Cole wedge(Eastwood mall)


































Feeling like 70's..i forgot again where i get those dress but its a Filipina young designer..shades Rayban and shoes Prada..@ Shangrila Hotel Ortigas..





































Modeling my hubby new sofa..i am wearing a Top from Topshop,skirt Topshop,Shoes Gucci Queen..








































Last year summer in Subic..i am loving my tan..My hubby's wearing a H&M t-shirt,Nike shoes..Meh: Mango blouse,Guess short,nine west heels..











































It's still summer and i miss Sentosa..my tan and the sun..i actually forgot where i bought my blue bikini,shades Ray-ban,CK bag..





























































After shopping we stop by in a persian restau in gb1 food is great..wearing my vintage Chloe,F&H short,Neverfull LV bag,and Ferragamo wedge..

































seriously i am embarrassed to post this pic. it was taken in a stripclub..jajaja..see thats the truth about PI so women out there if your bf or husband is coming here for business or vacation..pls let them bring some protection..but the girl with me wasnt working there she's a friend..Such a pity coz i think i like my hair here and my dress is so perfect just to be wore here..the belt its a vintage fendi from my mum closet..jejeje..





































































I am in love with my C. Louboutin i got it last x-mas a gift from my hubby..I am wearing a Mango dress,diamond earrings,and C. Louboutin heels..


































I love Carrie but i am more Charlotte..love her C. Louboutin..


































Is it true that our beloved SJP is being cheated by her hubby with a girl half her ages?Oh,if its true,then u really can't have evrything in this world..She got all the Manolo's,IT bags and designers clothes,but she's still been cheated?If its true don't burn it girl..Give it to us..Let's all blamed it to the cheating A-H-LE alpha male,Coz he can't take being on the side of some as famous and gorgeous as my Carrie..But lets hope and pray its not true..

No comments:

Post a Comment