Sunday, June 7, 2009

Pussycat Dolls Live in Manila June 2009..

Girls power..I love them so much even the new songs i only like one..(When i grow up)..But the real and original dolls are still the best..After all they made that name..With a really good manager..Best one actually..But Nicole actually made something without the other dolls proving she's really worth being the leader of the group..No disrespect honey but you're all hot..
The Dolls live in Manila June 11,2009 @ Mall of Asia..I've got my ticket already..3days to go,VIP baby!..BTW Nicole the lead singer is a half Filipina..Jajaja the cloth Nicole is wearing in this photos remind me of what i am wearing when i first met my hubby..Would u believe i have my fair share of sluttiness?jejeje..But atleast i got my man..Really hooked..

No comments:

Post a Comment