Sunday, June 7, 2009

Late posting of HK trip with my mum and hubby..

Victoria Peak..I walk alot that day that's the reason why i bought a Prada flats..
HK view from the top..Victoria Peak...my hubby's first time in HK so i tried to tour him myself..

Me and my hubby enjoying the bus trip..It will never happen in PI...jejeje..


I told myself no logo for awhile but when i saw this purse i fall in love..the color is so spring..S/S 09 Coach..HK$1600

I fall in love with the heels i dunno what's with me and the heels..Miu Miu sale in HK..

Second day shopping..Outside of Coach store in Central after buying a purse..H&M bondage skirt and top,LV scarf and Longchamp white tote..

My mum with her LV scarf,Mango blouse,J brand jeans& Rolex watch..I always admire her style..i used to steal her stuff but now we can always share..we got the same size with everything..Shoes&Clothes...I wish if i have a baby girl we can also do the things me and my mum does together..She's my bestfriend..

It is classy to take photos in the toilet..jejeje..Wearing my vintage denim jacket,Zara top,Terranova leggings,Prada flats..

I rather buy sale items than knockoffs..Come on the destiny of fashion worlds is in our hands..Are u gonna support FAKE?And let all the designers file for bankruptcy?Think think think..I'll rather pay alittle bit more than to buy Fake..The real thing is the real deal..

I bought two Prada shoes one of them is from S/S 07 i've been looking for that one since 2007..Lucky me i found it..a Prada gloves(i'll use it in DK),D'squared violet bikini,H&M skirt and top,miu miu sock,H&M leggings and a dress from Joyce..

I never wasted time,as soon as we're done checking in the Hotel..i drag my mum to go shopping..She actually knows where the sale goes after it was remove from the store..So incase u wanna know email me for the address...My hubby choose to fly with his business partners,there plane got cancelled..I took another airline so i was there first..Jejeje the evil sister is out and about to do some crime of fashion(SHOPPING)..wearing a Tutu skirt thrift shop,banana republic t-shit,Zara top,Balenciaga bag and Jill Sander shoes..










No comments:

Post a Comment