Sunday, June 7, 2009

Recession,say What?







My mum called me up today and blah blah blah about recession.."U should stopped shopping,u need to save up" my mother exact words today..I am unhappy,but who cares?!As what they say when the going gets TOUGH, Go! And shop..Since banks might close down sooner or later use those credit cards..jejeje..Hurry up!I actually know a person who owns 10 credit cards with crazy limits..But my hubby would never allowed me to have more than two..BTW,my hubby is a danish businessman who live in PI thats why i am stocked here with him..It's like given up the life that u love for the person you love the most..It's worthy,anyways his a loving and caring person i ever met i my whole life(sorry to my BFF's..i love them too and my mum)..His b-day is coming soon so was thinking what to give him?Since last V-day i give him a shirt from Fred Perry..I love to dress him up..

No comments:

Post a Comment